Author site, place for the blog
Matt Maday is a writer and performer from Colorado. He has a degree in psychology from Fort Lewis College and a degree in English from UNCO. His mission is to utilize artistic cross-sector collaboration as a means to repurpose economic systems as humanitarian systems.
All art, including written work, visual art, and audio and visual recordings, is my original work.
Advertisements are controlled through companies independent from me and do not necessarily reflect anything other than the advertising interests and strategies of those independent companies and my agreement to let them advertise on my site as a way to generate revenue.
- Aug. 11, 2020: ‘Autonomy’ (Parts 1-3) is now fully published on my blog. Link to Part I: https://mattmaday.com/2020/07/28/autonomy/. If you’re a patron (for as little as $3/month) for my Patreon account (www.patreon.com/lostfoundpoet), you get early access to all blog entries, among other benefits.
- Aug. 18, 2020: I’m trying to archive ‘Autonomy’ on the homepage. Eventually, the goal is to post it as an e-book for cheap digital download, but I’d like to take my time and make sure it’s done right, so that could take awhile.
FLC’s Images literary magazine
(2006-2007) “1000 Rhymes for Nation” and “Campy Horror Movie”
Winner of UNCO’s 2010 Rosenberry Award for Poetry (First Place)
“I Almost Knew Her”
UNCO’s Crucible literary magazine
Volume 21 (2010-2011) “Still Stunned,” “The Ladder to the Tower,” and “I Almost Knew Her” (Poetry)
The Red Thread (2012): “Signature” (Poetry)
The Daily Drunk Mag
(July 24, 2020) “Space Force?”
Support and Connect
It seems like the easiest way to navigate the Blog Index–as of now–is to keep clicking the link back to the homepage after reading each entry, then click the link for the next entry in line. There has to be a better way. I’ll have to work on that.
A Robot Speaks to Ralph Waldo Emerson (Creative Nonfiction) (May 1-4, 2020)
- May 1, 2020 (Part I of IV) https://mattmaday.com/2020/05/01/a-robot-speaks-to-ralph-waldo-emerson-part-i/
- May 2, 2020 (Part II of IV) https://mattmaday.com/2020/05/02/a-robot-speaks-to-ralph-waldo-emerson-part-ii/
- May 3, 2020 (Part III of IV) https://mattmaday.com/2020/05/03/a-robot-speaks-to-ralph-waldo-emerson-part-iii/
- May 4, 2020 (Part IV of IV) https://mattmaday.com/2020/05/04/a-robot-speaks-to-ralph-waldo-emerson-part-iv/
Autonomy (Sci-fi Flash)